Heidi Montag's snapshots on weekend





Heidi Montag spent the weekend doing what she does best. She was hosting a party at the Liquid Pool in Las Vegas and showed up in a very small bikini that had a top that struggled to contain her tits. Heidi has had a lot of work done and I have heard some women say that fake tits are ugly, but they are dead wrong. A Ferrari is a man made thing and I can appreciate it, the same goes for big fake tits. I actually admire a girl like Heidi who knows what the public wants and goes that extra mile to deliver it. more images after the break...
Is it just me or does it look like they have in her some kind of display case? It looks like she is locked in a glass booth of some kind like an animal at a zoo. I want to be on record as saying that I am 100% for a zoo that features nothing but hot chicks with enormous tits wearing next to nothing. If such a zoo were to exist, hopefully they wouldn’t care if I walk around with my pants around my ankles. . . I’m sure I won’t be alone.



















Like this post? Share it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

More Cool Posts...

dofollow, commets

It is a Dofollow Blog!

0 kommentarer:

Post a Comment

    .

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
x

Subscribe to PModels.

Celebrity Photoshoot Images.

Funny, Interesting, Amazing Images.

Travel, Nice Places to Visit.

Latest Technology, Gadgets etc.

We will deliver new posts to your in-box.

Enter your email address: