Hayden Panettiere and Vanessa Hudgens posing together posing together



Here are Hayden Panettiere and Vanessa Hudgens posing together at the beach for a new Neutrogena ad. Apart they are both sexy as hell, but together I might explode. What I didn’t realize is how short Vanessa is. Hayden is tiny, and she looks like she might be taller than Vanessa.
As I look at the pictures I find my mind wandering. As much as I try hard to focus on the starting lineup for the 2000 Seattle Mariners, I can’t help but imagine these two in their trailer between shots making out and taking each other’s clothes off. Maybe they kiss and touch and tease, but I don’t know who would do who with the strapon. And do you think these girls would use a black strapon? I also threw in a few shots of Hayden in a see-through shirt and short shorts looking hot while running around with some older woman that might be her mom.
10 Images

Like this post? Share it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

More Cool Posts...

dofollow, commets

It is a Dofollow Blog!

0 kommentarer:

Post a Comment

    .

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
x

Subscribe to PModels.

Celebrity Photoshoot Images.

Funny, Interesting, Amazing Images.

Travel, Nice Places to Visit.

Latest Technology, Gadgets etc.

We will deliver new posts to your in-box.

Enter your email address: