Lady Gaga Fears Losing Her Ju Ju Through Her Va Jay Jay




Lady Gaga reveals her irrational fears about her love life.
She explained, "I have this weird thing that if I sleep with someone, they're going to take my creativity from me through my vagina."
Meanwhile, Rihanna is desperate to collaborate with the pop star. She's convinced their similar musical styles and mutual love of fashion would produce a "hot and sexy" video.
T.I. also wants to work with and "Lick It" with Gaga. He said, "I think it's an odd enough combination, but I think that both of us are able to diversify. I have a lot of respect for her individuality, the daring to be different."



Like this post? Share it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

More Cool Posts...

dofollow, commets

It is a Dofollow Blog!

0 kommentarer:

Post a Comment

    .

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
x

Subscribe to PModels.

Celebrity Photoshoot Images.

Funny, Interesting, Amazing Images.

Travel, Nice Places to Visit.

Latest Technology, Gadgets etc.

We will deliver new posts to your in-box.

Enter your email address: