Interview: Katrina Kaif talks about Raajneeti & Dostana 2




Q. Is Raajneeti your toughest act ever?
I’ve found a lot of my work challenging or equally challenging as Raajneeti. I found New York to be a great challenge. Even Ajab Prem Ki Ghazab Kahani was challenging in a way. But because the content of Prakash Jha films is always serious, the role becomes tougher, realistic and serious.
But the work and the effort you put into the film is equal. Yes, I’ll have to agree that in Raajneeti, a lot of extra effort went into portraying my role. I had to get a particular manner of lingo for the film and I delivered it. Read more after the break...



Like this post? Share it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

More Cool Posts...

dofollow, commets

It is a Dofollow Blog!

0 kommentarer:

Post a Comment

    .

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
x

Subscribe to PModels.

Celebrity Photoshoot Images.

Funny, Interesting, Amazing Images.

Travel, Nice Places to Visit.

Latest Technology, Gadgets etc.

We will deliver new posts to your in-box.

Enter your email address: