Katrina Kaif Is In Love With … !!



28bcc_81.jpg

The beauty queen who rules million hearts is now been ruled by something else. The serene beauty has found love in online shopping. "Yes I'm in love," she announces, "I've fallen in love with… online shopping! Believe me it gives me the pleasure to do what I just can't in Mumbai. To buy stuff without being stared at or people approaching me", quips Kat. Read More after the break...The most she enjoys ordering is clothes. "So far I could only shop abroad. And that in places where there weren't too many Indians. And I'd be so tense about making the best of those rare opportunities to shop away from home that I'd forget everything I wanted to buy".
Katrina recently shifted to her new home and she is busy filling her home with furniture and other accessories. "I had to depend on my mom or my sisters to get me stuff for my home. If you see my home you'll see it is really bare ¦ almost functional. Now that's changing." Kat chirps, "It's amazing how much happiness you can buy by simply doing your own shopping." She has never hosted party at her home but now she wants to arrange a party and invite all her friends.

Like this post? Share it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

More Cool Posts...

dofollow, commets

It is a Dofollow Blog!

0 kommentarer:

Post a Comment

    .

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
x

Subscribe to PModels.

Celebrity Photoshoot Images.

Funny, Interesting, Amazing Images.

Travel, Nice Places to Visit.

Latest Technology, Gadgets etc.

We will deliver new posts to your in-box.

Enter your email address: